CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I have a 9 yr old!!

Today my oldest turns 9! Where did the time go? I remember when he was born. It seems like yesterday. The cute baby face, the lovely baby smell. Now he talks back and dresses himself and actually is worried about his looks. He asks so many questions a day and if I don't have the answer he will say. "well you should know, your the mom" and then walk away. Cracks me up. He is growing up so fast.
 Of course I don't have any of him on my computer of him when he was a little baby!!








About a year old or so.
The most current I can find LOL!! I will take more today when we go play at the Megaplay. A huge indoor playground!!

3 comments:

MommaKiss said...

Awwww, NINE????
So handsome.

Pamela Scott said...

I hope he has a very happy birthday..they do grow fast!!

Anonymous said...

So handsome! I am your newest follower from MBC and SITS! Visit me if you'd like at www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com