CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Snow??

Yes you read that right. I woke up to a light dusting of snow today. Its crazy weather here. Its Spring break for my kiddos and its snowed!!

Well that's not what I was going to post about today but things change as does the weather.

My hubby has been trying to get me to watch the certain show "Community" but I have so many shows that I watch how can I get one more in more cycle? I mean this is just a peak of what I watch:
90210
Vampire Diaries
Gossip Girl
American Idol
Glee
Dancing with the Stars
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Army Wives

I am sure there is more I just can't think anymore. See I can't get anymore in, not until AI is done at least. So he will just have to wait!! HAHA

2 comments:

Anne DiNapoli said...

I can't believe it snowed where you are in April! That's crazy. Where do you live!!??
I am so happy to hear that someone other than me watches the new 90210. I get made fun of all the time by my husband and co-workers. I think it's sooooo good. It's my guilty pleasure every Tuesday.

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. It was fun to check yours out as well. What a great way to make some new *friends*.