CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Party time!!??

So today as I am resting from weeding my yard, I am looking around the man blog links from my blogs I read and I come across this link about a blog party. I thought this would be a great way to make new friends and see what's new around the world!! So here I go..

Hi, my name is Aislinn and I am new to blogging. ANY help will be greatly appreciated and is needed!! LOL. I love to read. I can read 3 books a weekend!! I am looking to make some new blog friends and see where life takes me next!!
US76 One Sentimental Silver personalized “Silver Sweethearts” necklace.~need a mom necklace!!
US88 $25 E-Gift card to Amazon.com! ~ always can use this!!
US100 One $25 Wachovia gift card to be used anywhere Visa is accepted. Give it the the kids
USC 15 $50 Target gift card to one winner.~ Target rocks, enough said!!
USC 37 One winner will receive a $50 gift card to Amazon.com ! I have free shipping for these guys!!
INTL 5 – Win a free custom blog design (valued at $40) from Whimsical Websites. ~ duh new to this blog thing!!
INTL 11 – Custom Blogger Design- valued at $100~ same as above

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

13 comments:

ericka @ alabaster cow said...

saying hi from the UBP! you may be new to blogging but you have a great layout which is always important. i am also an avid reader. nice to *meet* you!

Kasie said...

WOW, Snow... Urgh. Well, I'm kasie Nice to meet you!! Stopping by from UBP!!

Kasie!!

Erin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is supercute!!

Unknown said...

Hi Aislinn, thanks for stopping by my blog! We got snow too. I have a post that'll be coming live in about an hour if you want to see the carzy amount we got this weekend. Thankfully it stopped now. I'm counting on it melting soon! Anyways, I think your blog is very cute. I've found blogging very cathartic. Enjoy!

Jenn... Dan and the Clan said...

You blog is so cute!!! Stopping over from UPB10 @http://dysfunctionallifeofamilitarywife.blogspot.com/, Thanks for swinging by!

MomOnTheEdge said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you on google now.

My Army Life said...

Hi! Thanks for following my blog ... I'm your latest follower, too. Sounds like we have a lot in common between reading, TV shows, and military. Welcome to blogging; your blog is gorgeous!!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a new blogger as well with lots to learn. WOw snow on spring break, that stinks. Its been 80 here on our spring break, sorry I had to rub it in. lol

Unknown said...

Hi there! Nice to meet you! I'm stopping by via UBP. I loved reading your site and will be coming back!

I hope you can stop by our blog: http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com
Inspiredgifts.com is a mom owned newly launched site.

Have a beautiful day
Rebecca

Cheryl D. said...

Popping by as part of the UBP! Nice blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog (Our Full House) from the UBP. My husbands mother was born in Germany. It was so nice to meet you.

LifeMoreSimply said...

another working mom blog!!!! HOORAY! I started blogging, actually, after returning to work (I have a regular desk job and then also work as a paramedic) FT when my daughter was 6-weeks-old. There just isn't much support for us out there, and it's so tough being a working mom. I can't wait to get through your blog! Come visit me some time--I'm glad to have found you! http://LifeMoreSimply.blogspot.com

@Dayngr said...

Hi! I didn't visit in time for the party but I'm still trying to visit everyone and I just love your blog design. I also wanted to say thank you to you for serving our great nation. The sacrifice is great but as a parent I think it's doubled. Big hugs to you and your adorable family.