CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My first Award!!

Rantings of A Southern Girl gave me my very first blog award ever!! YAY!!



Thank you so much! It came with conditions, though:
Accept and thank the person who gave it to you! List 10 things about yourself List 5 additional things you DON'T like Then pick ten people to give this lovely award to!
1. I have been married for almost 10 years!!
2. I am the only female in a house full of boys
3. I am in the Army as a Medic, and I love it!!
4.  I love to read
5. I love to watch classic movies
6. I have to have a Lo-Carb Monster everyday!!
7. I love living overseas
8. I love to garden
9. I love country music but really love Carrie Underwood
10. I am the only child!!
Dislikes
1. I can't stop eating snickers candy bars
2. I need to save more money
3. I trust people to easy
4. I never get enough sleep
5. I worry my house is never clean enough

I will now pick ten fellow bloggers!!
Topsy Turvy Twins
Complete
Keeping up with the Windle's
Lacey in Love
the undomesticated army wife
bisforbrown
memorybeandesigns
mommakiss
fabulous army life
host-itnotes 

There you all go, have fun and spread the joy!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Does that mean I won? Miss you and love reading and keeping up!! Psst..if I did win...how do you get that cool award to post??

MommaKiss said...

GAH! I never win ANYTHING! :p
Thanks for this. I gotta add to my page!